Terms of Sale
1 . DEFINITION AND SCOPE OF THE CONTRACT 1.1 - This agreement (" Agreement") is a distance contract pursuant to Art. 50 et seq. Of Legislative Decree no . 6th September 2005, n . 206 ( " Consumer Code" ) . The Contract for the sale of goods between Mikand Way Srl , Via Pavia 23, 20814 Varedo (MB) and the consumer (the " Customer") . The Contract is entered directly through the acceptance by Mikand Way Srl of a purchase proposal issued by the Customer via the Internet, following the invitation to offer contained in the website www.yeseatis.com (the "Site " ) , on the basis of the procedures described in Article 3 . 1.2 These terms and conditions ( " Terms") and, in particular , the information referred to in Article . 52 of the Consumer Code , as provided by Mikand Way Srl and on the Site , shall remain valid and enforceable until they are modified and / or supplemented by Mikand Way Srl Any changes and / or additions to the General Conditions will be effective from the date on which will be communicated to the public and will apply to sales made after that date. The latest updated version of the General Conditions is available on the Site
2 . The prices of sale of the products shown on the Site are inclusive of VAT and all other taxes . Delivery costs are indicated on the Site and may vary depending on the weight and volume of the individual packages .
3 . METHOD ' OF PURCHASE AND PAYMENT 3.1 - Purchases of available products , as illustrated and described online in the relevant data sheets, are made by the customer at the current price indicated, inclusive of VAT , to be confirmed at the time the dell ' order, plus the cost of shipping and still receive at the time of purchase. Functions and features described in the data sheets are provided by the manufacturer. Mikand Way S.r.l. has no responsibility for any changes or inaccuracies. The photos used for the cards , although that rispecchiandone the main features , may differ in color or for some particular . 3.2 - Before confirming the purchase , the customer will be shown the unit cost of each product chosen, the total order line , the total cost of the order in the case of buying more products and any transport costs. 3.3 - The client, a confirmation of acceptance of your order you will get an e-mail message . If the customer does not receive any confirmation , the purchase order is considered canceled. 3.4 - The customer will be allowed to choose one of the payment methods that will be clearly listed on the website and will be considered valid by Mikand Way S.r.l. . 3.5 - FOR THE PRODUCT WARRANTY (according to the law of 24 months) FAITHFUL TO THE ORDER CONFIRMATION SENT BY Mikand Way Srl THE ACQUISITION BY THE CLIENT . For online sales , treated for VAT purposes to mail order sales , is expected EXEMPTION FROM THE OBLIGATION TO CERTIFICATION . These sales are not subject to the issuance of the invoice , unless requested by the customer at time of order (ONLY PERSONS WITH VAT ) , and are also exempted from certification by the receipt or cash receipt (Art. 22 of Presidential Decree n.633/1972 ) pursuant to article 2 of the Presidential Decree December 21, 1996 , 696 .
4 . DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS - COMPLAINTS 4.1 - Mikand Way Srl delivery of the goods to the address indicated by the Customer within thirty (30 ) days from the conclusion of the Contract , as required by the Consumer Code , in the case of orders by bank transfer , the products are delivered within 30 working days of being credited with effect from the total order at our bank . 4.2 - the customer is required to verify, upon receipt, the conformity of the product delivered to him with the order made, the customer must sign the delivery note stating "subject to control the integrity of products" ; if this does not happen, the customer does not make any objection about the appearance of what was delivered and its compliance with the order. 4 . 3 - Any complaints will be forwarded to the following address : Mikand Way Srl , Via Pavia 23, 20814 Varedo (MB).3 - The goods are delivered " warehouse SELLER" . The clause " warehouse seller" inserted in the contract, is an indication that the goods are to be delivered to the customer / buyer or his delegate (eg shipping company) at the warehouse of venditore.Tutte expenses related to transportation of the goods levied on the buyer, as well as the associated risks.
5 . AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS . Mikand Way S.r.l. accepts customer orders for the quantity of products required in store . Therefore, the acceptance by Mikand Way Srl of the purchase made by the customer is subject to stock availability of the products. Mikand Way S.r.l. agrees to promptly notify the customer of any unforeseen depletion of stocks due to excess demand or other causes.
6 . WARRANTY AND SERVICE The products purchased through Mikand Way Srl are protected by guarantees provided by the legal regulations currently in force. This warranty applies only to the failures occurred despite the normal use of the product, that in accordance with its capabilities and as provided in the technical documentation , compliance with the various operating rules specified . The product warranty is not applicable in case of negligence, carelessness in the use , maintenance or in connection with electrical systems or any other non-compliant . The guarantee is personal and shall be applicable only to the original purchaser . Before making the return of the product under warranty, you will be notified via e-mail the Return Authorization Number ( RMA) which must be stated on the carton of the product, which must be sent with the document of sale / purchase order way to Mikand Srl, Via Pavia 23, 20814 Varedo (MB). Mikand Way S.r.l. reject any Product not packed or incomplete , as well as products for which have not been already paid in full by the customer the cost of returning . In the case of reinstatement of a product with a new or replacement , the warranty begins , however, the purchase of the first product . Mikand Way S.r.l. is not responsible for , nor against third parties or to the customer, for any damage or loss of the product sold and occurring due to manufacturing defects . In terms of the warranty , these responsibilities are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
7 . CUSTOMER'S OBLIGATIONS The Customer represents and warrants that: ( i) To be a consumer in accordance with art. 3 of the Consumer Code , (ii ) to be of age , (iii ) that the data supplied by the same for the execution of the Agreement are true and correct .
8 . WITHDRAWAL product sales via the Internet are governed by Legislative Decree no. 206/05 (Articles 50 to 68 ), which regulates the field of distance contracts , that is done outside of the business premises . This legislation establishes the right of withdrawal, or the possibility for the consumer to return the product purchased and to obtain reimbursement of expenses incurred. This right is reserved only to natural persons (consumers) , so it can not be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes relating to their professional activity . To exercise the right of withdrawal must be sent within 14 working days from receipt of goods , a Communication in which it is clearly his intention to withdraw from the contract . Notification should be made by registered A / R as required by law. Pursuant to Article 55, second paragraph , of the Consumer Code , the customer shall have no right of withdrawal in the following cases: · supply of audio or computer software which were unsealed by the customer ; · providing products tailored or customized or which by their very nature, can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly (eg food , cosmetics, flowers, etc ... ) · supply of newspapers, periodicals, magazines . The costs of returning the product shall be borne by the Client. The right of withdrawal is lost if the product is not returned intact , namely: · in the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables , manuals , etc. ) · damage to the product for reasons other than transportation . Contemporaneously with the filing of the registered A / R please communicate your decision by e-mail to Customer Service ( firstname.lastname@example.org . Within three working days you will be sent a Return Authorization Number ( RMA) that identifies the your practice . Upon submission of the package you will need to indicate on the packaging of the return Authorization Number assigned by Mikand Way Srl the costs of returning the products shall be borne by the Client. Mikand Way Srl will return within 30 days from the date of receipt of the goods by the customer : (1) the full price paid by the customer ( excluding the value attached to the consignment during the sale ) in case of return of the product complete with all its parts and functions, or ( 2) the price equivalent to the product returned by the customer who has used the product appreciably and / or which significantly diminish the value.
Right of Withdrawal
1 . Pursuant to art . 5 DL 185/ 1999, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty.
2 . To exercise this right, the customer must send Mikand Way Srl a notice to that effect within 14 working days from the date of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt , addressed to: Mikand Way Srl Via Pavia 23, 20814 Varedo (MB) or by email sent within the said period of 14 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Once you have received the notice of termination, the Customer Service Mikand Way Srl will notify the customer instructions on how to return the goods which must be received Mikand Way Srl within 14 days from authorization .
3 . The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions : - The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased , - By law , the shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne by the customer; - the expedition, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the client - If the goods are damaged in transit, Mikand Way Srl will notify the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores) , to enable him to file a complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured) . In this case, the product will be made available to the customer for his return while canceling the request for withdrawal; - Mikand Way Srl not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
4 . Mikand Way S.r.l. will refund the customer the full amount paid by holding the value of the " shipping " within 30 days of return of goods by following the transfer of the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case , the Buyer shall provide to the bank on which to obtain a refund (ABI - CAB - Account of the invoice).
5 . The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Mikand Way Srl finds:
- The lack of the outer and / or wrapper containing the product purchased (eg pasta , cookies , etc. ..)
- Damage to the product for reasons other than transportation . In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Mikand Way Srl will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs .
Right of withdrawal fresh produce
Pursuant to art . 5 DL 185/ 1999, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty within 14 days of receipt of goods . Commercializing products also at high risk of perishability , Mikand Way Srl also agree to the following conditions:
The customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase of fresh goods at risk of perishability in case when opening the package the product is altered or not present the characteristics specified at the time of purchase.
The right of withdrawal for products at risk of perishability can be exercised by sending, within 24 hours of receipt of goods , a written notice through our e-mail service at email@example.com . The notice shall be given the description of the products that you intend to return . In addition, in order to allow any credit to the value of the returned item must state the bank about your account.
It is the responsibility of Mikand Way S.r.l. provide for the collection of the goods upon receipt of notification by the customer and no later than 24 hours in order not to cause further deterioration of the goods.
Mikand Way S.r.l. reserves the right to assess the actual deterioration of fresh produce at the time of return. If it is detected the existence of the alteration of the product this will be communicated to the customer and will not proceed to a refund of the price paid . The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions :
The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased , the shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne by Mikand Way Srl
This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This notice is given pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no . N . 196/2003 - Code regarding the protection of personal data to those who interact with the web services of Mikand Way Srl accessible electronically .
The following information applies only to the website of the company and not for other Web sites accessed via links.
This statement is prompted by Recommendation no . 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data gathered by the Group established . 29 of Directive no . 95/46/CE, adopted on 17 May 2001 to establish minimum requirements for collecting personal data on- line, and, in particular, the manner , timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages , regardless of the purpose of the link.
DISCLOSURE PURSUANT art. 13 - D. Decree no. 196/2003
- The "OWNER" of the treatment Following consultation of this site - may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable. The "owner " of the treatment of personal data is Mikand Way Srl , Via Pavia 23, 20814 Varedo (MB);
- PLACE , PURPOSE ' AND METHOD ' OF DATA - The treatments related to the services offered by this web site are performed at the headquarters of the company holding the data and are only handled by employees or members of Mikand Way Srl in charge of processing , or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated . The personal data provided by users who request service , are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are not disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is required by law or is strictly necessary for the ' fulfillment of requests .
- TYPE OF DATA - Data Navigation - The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire , during their operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet . This information is not collected to be associated with identified , but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, when explicitly required by the Judicial allow users to be identified . This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier ) of requested resources , the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server , the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc. . ) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment . This data is used by Mikand Way S.r.l. for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing . The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site : except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days . - Data provided voluntarily by the user The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e -mail addresses listed on our site involves the subsequent acquisition of personal data such as, for example the e -mail address used by Mikand Way Srl to meet the demands of the customer / user . Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
- RULES 'OF TREATMENT - Personal data are processed on paper and / or automated tools for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
- INFORMATION SECURITY - Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss, misuse or incorrect use of data and unauthorized access. We inform you that internet communications such as e- mail / webmail , may pass through different countries before being delivered to the recipients. Mikand Way S.r.l. can not be held responsible for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information outside of its control.
- RIGHTS OF PARTIES - The parties to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin , verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction , within the meaning of ' art . 7 D. Decree No. 196/2003. For the purposes of this Article shall have the right to request cancellation , transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case , for legitimate reasons , to their treatment , by writing to Mikand Way Srl Via Pavia 23, 20814 Varedo (MB).