The company Ca 'dei Frati has been known since 1782 as evidenced by a document that refers to "a house with basement located in Lugana in to take the place of that Sermione Fratti". It was in 1939 when Happy Cero, son of Domenico already winemaker in Montecchia, in Verona, he moved in that house, in Lugana of Sirmione sensing immediately the wine-growing area. After three decades of work in the vineyard and in the cellar, in 1969, his son Peter took part in the birth of the Doc starting to bottle its first label Lugana House of the Friars. In 2012 Pietro Dal candle fails leaving the cultural legacy to his wife and children Santa Rosa Igino, Gian Franco and Anna Maria who run the company with the same passion and determination. The new purchase of the vineyard Luxinum in Valpolicella is a return to origins, where it all began. Mutual respect, the union of the family, defined roles and the link to its own territory, on the shores of Lake Garda, are the real strength of the family Dal Cero. The Ca 'dei Frati treasures of the past and looks to the future through a process of research and enhancement of what has been built in 70 years of wine.