Suncraft - Senzo Universal - Gyuto Knife 210 mm Suncraft Kitchen Knives Products
Size: Full length 340 mm. Blade length 210 mm. Weight 180g. Material: VG-10 Damascus steel, HRC 60, Brown Pakkawood handle. 33 layers Damascus stainless steel. So-called Damascus steel is multi-layered of microthin stainless steel. 25% of components at the center of layers are called a core steel. Damascus steel used for this SENZO Universal has VG-10 stainless steel as a core steel which is produced only in Japan. The other 75% of components are two different hardness steel layers. The both sides of core steel are compressed with alternately soft steel and hard steel. This makes the blade look like wave patterns by special procedures.VG-10 stainless steel for core. VG-10 Damascus steel has been acknowledged widely in the world as the best steel for kitchen knife and a lot of chefs appreciate its performance, longer sharpness as well as its beautiful design. VG-10 is relatively harder material, HRC (a scale of hardness of steel) is about HRC60. This makes steel sharpness last longer due to its abrasion resistanceBrown pakkawood for handle. Pakkawood is compressed thin wood layers together with resin. Due to this components, the material is more durable than natural wood. Kitchen Knives Suncraft SUN-FT-03
Suncraft - Senzo Universal - Gyuto Knife 210 mm HOME DESIGN Cutlery Kitchen Knives Cutlery Kitchen Knives
48581
SUN-FT-03
SUN-FT-03
Suncraft
logo Suncraft
Mikand Way S.r.l.
5 1 0 5
FREE SHIPPING: (FOR ITALY) IF YOU REACH € 99,00 or withdraw in our shop in Varedo (MB)

Suncraft - Senzo Universal - Gyuto Knife 210 mm

REGISTER TO THE SITE AND YOU WILL GET IMMEDIATELY DISCOUNT CODE OF 10% ON THE FIRST ORDER!

sped gratis
photo Suncraft - Senzo Universal - Gyuto Knife 210 mm
Products Suncraft
EUR

€ 104,90 including VAT

Delivery in 24 hours.

Brand: Suncraft
Code: SUN-FT-03
Shipping costs for this product: € 0,00
*FREE SHIPPING: (for Italy) If you reach € 99,00 or withdraw in our shop in Varedo (MB)


Qty: aggiungi togli

+Insert into Wish List Insert into Wish List    |   

SUNCRAFT - SENZO UNIVERSAL - GYUTO KNIFE 210 MM

Size: Full length 340 mm. Blade length 210 mm. Weight 180g. Material: VG-10 Damascus steel, HRC 60, Brown Pakkawood handle. 33 layers Damascus stainless steel. So-called Damascus steel is multi-layered of microthin stainless steel. 25% of components at the center of layers are called a core steel. Damascus steel used for this SENZO Universal has VG-10 stainless steel as a core steel which is produced only in Japan. The other 75% of components are two different hardness steel layers. The both sides of core steel are compressed with alternately soft steel and hard steel. This makes the blade look like wave patterns by special procedures.VG-10 stainless steel for core. VG-10 Damascus steel has been acknowledged widely in the world as the best steel for kitchen knife and a lot of chefs appreciate its performance, longer sharpness as well as its beautiful design. VG-10 is relatively harder material, HRC (a scale of hardness of steel) is about HRC60. This makes steel sharpness last longer due to its abrasion resistanceBrown pakkawood for handle. Pakkawood is compressed thin wood layers together with resin. Due to this components, the material is more durable than natural wood.

Warranty

All products sold by Mikand Way S.r.l. are new and have warranty unless otherwise specified:
24 months and 12 months for Private Companies for lack of conformity in accordance with law as per code consumption.
Tax Receipt will be sent or Accompanying Invoice, if inserted Corporate tax code or data, by email on the day of order fulfillment (you will be notified via email with all the details including the tracking of the carrier).


OTHER PRODUCTS "KITCHEN KNIVES"
Load
!
By using this site you accept the use of cookies for analysis, personalized content and ads.
Mikand Way S.r.l.
YesEatIs
Via Pavia 23 Varedo 20814 Italy +390362580932 info@yeseatis.com
YesEatIs
1-3500
Mikand Way S.r.l.
YesEatIs
YesEatIs
Suncraft - Senzo Universal - Gyuto Knife 210 mm Suncraft Kitchen Knives Products
https://www.yeseatis.com/public/ImgProd/Big/48581-266456119-FT-03.jpg
Size: Full length 340 mm. Blade length 210 mm. Weight 180g. Material: VG-10 Damascus steel, HRC 60, Brown Pakkawood handle. 33 layers Damascus stainless steel. So-called Damascus steel is multi-layered of microthin stainless steel. 25% of components at the center of layers are called a core steel. Damascus steel used for this SENZO Universal has VG-10 stainless steel as a core steel which is produced only in Japan. The other 75% of components are two different hardness steel layers. The both sides of core steel are compressed with alternately soft steel and hard steel. This makes the blade look like wave patterns by special procedures.VG-10 stainless steel for core. VG-10 Damascus steel has been acknowledged widely in the world as the best steel for kitchen knife and a lot of chefs appreciate its performance, longer sharpness as well as its beautiful design. VG-10 is relatively harder material, HRC (a scale of hardness of steel) is about HRC60. This makes steel sharpness last longer due to its abrasion resistanceBrown pakkawood for handle. Pakkawood is compressed thin wood layers together with resin. Due to this components, the material is more durable than natural wood. Kitchen Knives Suncraft SUN-FT-03
1896 Line - Cheese Knife - Stainless Steel 4116 Blade and Walnut Handle